The most difficult times can produce the greatest spiritual blessings. God truly knows just what we need at every moment!

Monday, January 13, 2014

Q @ A

Q: How do we face our own walk up to Calvary our own crucifixion without being overcome with discouragement, despair and desolation? How do we keep going when we are so tired?

A: There is no Calvary without being overcome with discouragement, despair and desolation!
See Jesus crying “ELOI, ELOI, lama sabachthani!!!” My God, My God why have you forsaken me!!??

Calvary is not a shocking or moving film or movie; Calvary is desolation, despair, Calvary is anguish. Calvary finally is death!!!

How to face this? There is only one possible answer. It is what Jesus did when He faced this atrocious reality: "Father, into YOUR hands I commend my spirit" …

The answers are quite easy, the reality is terrible.
Let us pray for each other …

No comments: