The most difficult times can produce the greatest spiritual blessings. God truly knows just what we need at every moment!

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Revelation 2: 18-25

'Write to the angel of the church in Thyatira and say, "Here is the message of the Son of God who has eyes like a burning flame and feet like burnished bronze:

I know your activities, your love, your faith, your service and your perseverance, and I know how you are still making progress. Nevertheless, I have a complaint to make: you tolerate the woman Jezebel who claims to be a prophetess, and by her teaching she is luring my servants away to commit the adultery of eating food which has been sacrificed to idols. I have given her time to repent but she is not willing to repent of her adulterous life. Look, I am consigning her to a bed of pain, and all her partners in adultery to great hardship, unless they repent of their practices; and I will see that her children die, so that all the churches realise that it is I who test motives and thoughts and repay you as your deeds deserve.

But on the rest of you in Thyatira, all of you who have not accepted this teaching or learnt the deep secrets of Satan, as they are called, I am not laying any other burden; but hold on firmly to what you already have until I come.


No comments: