The most difficult times can produce the greatest spiritual blessings. God truly knows just what we need at every moment!

Sunday, October 29, 2006

29. X. 2006 - 30 Sunday in ordinary time

The question which arises from the lecture of today?s Gospel is quite simple.

Is my blindness curable?
?Jesus, son of David, have pity on me, let me see, because I am blind?

I ask you for the miracle because:

- I am blind to the beauty of the world - created by you,
- I am blind to the needs of my neighbors - living near to me,
- I am blind to my own faults, sins and weaknesses,
- I am blind to the deep sickness of my soul,
- and I am blind above all to the infinite Lord?s Love for me,

?Jesus, son of David, have pity on me, let me see, because I am blind?,

I ask you for the miracle:

? because only you can heal me,
? because only you can help me to see what is the most important in my life,
? because only you can help me to see all these wonderful things to which I am still blind.
? because miserable people are not those who are blind but rather those who refuse to see.

No comments: