The most difficult times can produce the greatest spiritual blessings. God truly knows just what we need at every moment!

Friday, November 07, 2014

you reject the teachings of the Church ...


"Try your hardest to enter by the narrow door, because, I tell you, many will try to enter and will not succeed. 'Once the master of the house has got up and locked the door, you may find yourself standing outside knocking on the door, saying, "Lord, open to us," but he will answer, "I do not know where you come from." Then you will start saying, "We once ate and drank in your company; you taught in our streets," but he will reply, "I do not know where you come from; away from me, all evil doers!" Luk (13:24-27)


It doesn’t matter if you are attached nostalgically to the parish of your childhood if you reject the teachings of Christ. What matters – and the only thing that matters is you reject the teachings of the Church ...


"Anyone who listens to you listens to me; anyone who rejects you rejects me, and those who reject me reject the one who sent me." (Luke 10:16)




"It’s disingenuous actually to sit in parish, go up to receive Holy Communion – signifying you are one with the Church, to rattle off the line, “I believe in One Holy Catholic and Apostolic Church” and then reject that same Church in Her teachings."

Is it not a pure example of pharysaism ???

No comments: