The most difficult times can produce the greatest spiritual blessings. God truly knows just what we need at every moment!

Thursday, January 09, 2014

Jesus is talking to you ...

To everyone of us, to me and to you Jesus is addressing very delicate and personal words of encouragement and consolation:

"Follow me to the desert and I will talk to you in silence. You have first to rest and become quiet. And then I will help you to discover the three fundamental truths; about the world I created, about yourself and about Me. After you discover the deepest truths of your live you will be able to reorient your life. You are deeply wounded and I am able to heal you, to restore in you the goodness of the child of God, because I created you good. And only I can restore in you what I gave you at the beginning, I can create you anew."

No comments: